Monday, October 17, 2005

How Do I Transfer My Cna License From Ri To Nh

My schedule.

For those who are interested:



first Hours: 8:40 to 10:10
second Hours: 10:20 to 11:50
break 11:50 to 12:50 third
Hours: 12:50 to 14:20 fourth
Hours: 14:30 to 16:00
5th Hours: 16:10 to 17:40 hrs

Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri
first % % Reading (Imanishi) Grammar Chuukyuu (Matsu) %
second grammar 4-5 (Kowakien) reading exercise Chuukyuu (Imanishi) Article (Kowakien) % %
third % grammar 3-4 (Kowakien) % debate (Matsu) Kanji (Kowakien)
4th % %%% Japanese Language and Poetry
5. % German cultural studies (Bauer) % The languages of the Celts (Fukusawa) %


Explanation:

"German cultural studies" - I help from the professor, that I talk with the Japanese students. In German. And two get credits for it.

"Celts" - that was the only Japanese lecture in which it was not about phonetics. I also like the Celts (some books suggest in my shelves out).

"Japanese Language and Poetry" - we're talking about Japanese poetic forms. Haiku! Tanka! Moreover, we are only four. The course is in English.



Now do I have homework.

0 comments:

Post a Comment