Saturday, November 7, 2009

Disposable Plastic Safari Plates

About About


The story I named [return] (- means the road lead to home, a way to return) should be a fanfic of Jack London's Seawolf, or, a fanfic of its German film, The Sea Wolf. That time I intent to write this down, for I did enjoy the first part of the film, and its second part sucks. I did expect a kind of end like it in Wolfsblut. In some part of my twist mind, Wolf Larsen and Wolfsblut  share the same soul.

So I began. And the story itself changed as I wrote. I spent 24 weeks in Germany, last year, and the things made me were packed into this story, too. When I wrote it, I use Der kleine Prinz as the skelet for the chapter 1 and Krabat for  the next chapter,usw. usw. At last it turned to be a original story whose main character named Wolf Larsen, no longer a fanfic. And it is dear to me now, although  my German is poor, for without it, I am less than I was.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment