Saturday, November 7, 2009

Do You Have To Have A Boat Licence For A Canoae

[Return] Chapter 03 ears

When I was six years old, no longer see me," said the champion. I have lost the property without cause. It just paasiert. Then every day I spent at home doing nothing. I was bored to death. My mother told me stories of B ü Chern every night. I have good memories and never forget that story. When my hectic life ELTENS went, did not have time and energy to take care of my history k ü , I told them stories.

Pointless and worthless. Likely, you might

The master beating his head.

children never despair.

One day, began B ü Cher, to talk to me. I found out when I touch the mud of a book, I can hear his story. More specifically, it is singing his own history and even the history of its owner. My mother told that story to be told. If the demand is not erf ü be filled, w ü Earths B ü tell Cher herself.

the time I was just a listener. Many children wanted to play with me, even some big people wanted to talk to me. My father told me that I should decide to teachers. But I do not like it.

A smile danced on his lips.

What are missing the big people are not a teacher to tell all but a few ears.

On this reason I have chosen a different profession.


0 comments:

Post a Comment