Wednesday, April 6, 2005

James Mcavoy Spielt Klavier In Penelope

morning bird catches the mouth.

There is as yet only a few things in Japan, which I can upset myself. The can is indirectly related to the fact that it is now time Japan and that there is not much that I am justified in relation to Japan and somehow not be shrugged off as somewhat "normal".
The refuse disposal system is madness.

I have a "waste plan" because every day (except on weekends and every other Monday) garbage collected. Almost every day another. This is very hygienic, but also has some disadvantages.
is the one of the separated waste is extremely strict. Take for example a water bottle made of plastic. Normal plastic comes into the household waste and is burned, the PET bottle is recycled, however, and thus disposed of separately. The trick: the tape and the cap are plastic and thus have normal household waste.
If you're accustomed to, it's no problem, but when I've first seen the map, I was ... easily overwhelmed.
How can I get used to but NEVER am, the pick-up times. The garbage needs to 8 30 h brought out. BUT: you can not leave the bags the night before, because it might make wild dogs and cats, the bags break - which would of course disturb the neighbors. Therefore you have to get up every morning early. Not good.

The bags must be transparent way and that no markings are present.

Normally I'm not as sensitive as far as getting up, but 1 I have vacation and 2 I am last to bed late because I've met some people online that I had to talk so to speak. - God save me my excuses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment