Thursday, April 14, 2005

Skateland Putty Hill How Much Party?

schedule.

Today morning I was at my appointment and at least for the Japanese classes my schedule now stands. At the regular language science, I am taking nothing, but next semester I'll have fun there. Of the other courses offered in English, although I've already picked out a few that sound interesting, however, most only offered in winter semester (do not ask me why it all are still in the brochure). In addition, I currently still unclear whether I will make ever has, and how many do I have to.

According to the nice lady from the consulting hour, I do, however, "many" Japanese courses (6), so it could lean on 12 hours remain. For the uninitiated
at this point: until now I have every semester when I had done more. Minimum number of hours: 25 Checks with the actual number of hours. Very little.

is otherwise not much really happens. Still no bike, but hopefully that will change tomorrow. Still no money (which is likely to come until late April because the Kumadai got the money still held by Jasso Foundation. Fortunately, there's people who lend me money ...).

But instead I learned about the Korean woman who lives next to me. It is also just arrived and was very pleased to learn when she has that I'm living next to her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment